Thursday, July 3, 2014

Google Classroom Overview Cheat Sheets

I finally got my preview of Google Classroom! I was so excited to dive in. I created a presentation filled with cheat sheets from the different aspects of this great new tool. There are teacher and student views, so look for the designated mark.

I hear Google will be making changes and upgrades as they get feedback. I would personally like to be able to put my own image and I would would like to see a separate assignments page from the discussion stream, but that is just me.  With that said, the final product might look extremely different than it does now. As they make changes I will update my cheat sheets, so I suggest holding off on making a copy of the presentation at this moment. Instead I suggest bookmarking this page, so you will always have the latest updates. Of course, feel free to share with others.  

Here is a link to my Google Classroom Presentation. I hope you find it useful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment