Here are some ways Padlet can be used in education:
- brainstorming ideas
- sharing resources in different topics
- discussion board with students
- bachkchanneling during professional development
- sharing resources all on the same topic (see example here)
- post tools you can to learn more about
- e-portfolio of student work (use webcam to take pictures or hyperlink to Google documents)
There are three ways that the posts can be laid out on the board:
- Freeform - this allows you to move the posts to the location of your choice.
- Stream - this places the posts one on top of another.
- Grid - this automatically snaps the posts into grid form.
Other great features of Padlet:
- log in using your Google account
- embed onto a website or blog
- choose theme or upload image to create custom board
- make board private, password protected, hidden by link or public
- moderate posts
- export board
- share via link, email or social networking site