Favorite Chrome Extensions - Week of April 20th

Here are my selections for the week. If you find something you love, make sure to share with others. 

#1: Point
Type: Social and Communication
Summary: This extension is great for anyone who likes to share and communicate about online articles. Both parties must have the extension installed for this to work. Find an article on the web, click the Point extension and share with another person. You can highlight portions of the web and leave a comment to guide people to certain portions of the reading. 


#2: Grammarly
Type: Productivity
Summary: This extension runs a spell and grammar check on your writing. Works great with Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Tumblr.




#3: Lightshot
Type: Productivity
Summary: Capture webpage screenshots. Annotate on screenshot, upload image, share on social media sites, search Google for similar images, print, copy, and save to desktop.




#4: Social Fixer for Facebook
Type: Social Networking
Summary: I will admit that I am not much of a Facebooker. I spend more of my social networking time on Twitter and Google+. With that said, I think this extension is pretty cool. I love that fact that I can tag a post as read so that it disappears from my feed. The extension creates tabs on the news feed and allows you to mark posts a read, save posts for later, and mark and mute posts so that they don't appear again (for those annoying ads). 




Click here to access my previous week's selections. 



No comments:

Post a Comment